My beauty channel

August 17, 2010

FAV KIM KARDASHIAN outfits

Here are some of my favorite outfits that the beatuiful KIM has rocked....

Love her khaki dress with those heels, sexy and still doesnt look slutty!
I love this one for the winter, still looking sexy while covered up!
I love how this is so simple yet so stylish
I like the pic on the right, very casual but classy.
I loveee her denim jacket! I love the color of it gives it that vintage look but still so cuteeee!
this outfit looks so comfortable and i think she looks hot! like she didnt try hard to get ready and still looked cute!
I love this too her cropped denim jacket give it an edgy feel.
This is hot! different and stylish and i love it!
I love how she rocked the bell bottom jeans!
this is cute also for a nuce hot day
i love this when u want to look styleish but dont have no where special to go, to run errands perhaps?
love how she paired this dress with the high boots!
i love this dress, when u want to wear a dress but dont want to overdo it. lovee it!



Kim is my fashion Icon inspiration. She has amazing style, I love how she rocks anything and always looks sexy and classy and rarely slutty. she is gorgeous!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you on her outfit and being a style icon she is mines too..I love how chic she is..cool blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kim Kardashian sh is so HOT lol I agree with you on all the outfits you liked. . . she is definitely a style icon and she is GORGEOUSSSSSSSS. So stylish but yet she is still always so CLASSY.

    Love your blog mamaz.

    ~Misela~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ the post. Loved all the outfits, and yes she can rock anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes girls, she is amazing =) I love how she inspires so many of us!

    ReplyDelete